What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The fastest way to get lean and tone while still enjoying beer
- Discover the insider secrets to melting your body fat in record time
- Learn the innovative core exercises to develop insanelychiseled abs
- Discover the timeless law of nature that simply cannot be broken
- Learn the many enormous health benefits of beer consumption
- Discover the most powerful fat-burning strategies on Earth
- Learn the real reason why regular diets almost always fail
- Discover bodybuilder techniques used to get shredded now
- Learn exactly what to eat and when to eat it
- Build muscular arms, legs, chest and abs
- Use secret tips to transform your body
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Beer and Body Program scores 71.61/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.beerandbody.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $24.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: beerandbody.com you’ll also be taken through to beerandbody.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)